神父,他有AIDS

  
One girl went to the preacher and confessed her sin.

有個女孩向神父告解她所犯的罪………

Girl: Father, I have sinned.

女孩:神父,我有罪。

Preacher: What did you do, little girl?

神父:孩子,你犯了什麼罪呢?

Girl: Yesterday, I called a man a "son of a Bitch."

女孩:昨天,我罵了某個男人一句:「你這個狗娘養的!」

Preacher: Why? What did he do to you?

神父:為什麼?他對你做了什麼嗎?

Girl: He touched my breast.

女孩:他……他摸我的胸部。

Preacher: You mean like this? (The guy did it.)

神父:你是說像這樣子嗎?(神父伸手摸女孩的胸部)

Girl: (A little shy from the touch) Yes.

女孩:(因為神父的舉動而有一些害羞)嗯……是的。

Preacher: That s no reason to call him that.

神父:只是這樣子的話你沒有理由罵他啊。

Girl: But he also took off my cloth.

女孩:但是……他又把我的衣服脫掉……

Preacher: You mean like this? (He did it again.)

神父:你是說像這樣子嗎?(神父動手脫掉女孩的衣服)

Girl: Yes, that s what he did.

女孩:是的,是這樣子沒錯。

Preacher: That s still no reason to call him that.

神父:可是這樣子你還是沒有理由罵他啊。

Girl: And he put his you-know-what into my you-know-what...

女孩:然後……他把他的……那個……放到我的……那個……裡面……

Preacher: (evil laugh...) You mean like this? (And you-know-what)

神父:(奸笑貌)你是說像這樣子嗎?(神父和女孩就那個那個了)

Girl: (After a few minutes...) Ugh... Yeah, that s what he did...

女孩:(數分鍾後)喔……是的……就是這樣子………

Preacher: My dear girl, that s still no reason to call him a...

神父:我親愛的孩子,就算是這樣你還是沒有理由罵他「你這個………」

Girl: But he had AIDS!!

女孩:但是他有 AIDS 呀!!

Preacher: THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!

神父:那個狗娘養的!!!